Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Michael's Goodbye

The las few days have been very tiring, but rewarding. We have made a lot of good contacts and have heard the hearts of many when it comes to the topic of men. There has been so much information that it feels like my mind is full and it needs some time to digest the information. We had a good team meeting last night, going over teh Kinshasa part fo the trip. We went meeting by meeeting and shared what we got out of each one. It took a few hours, but we made it. Rest of the team will have to do the same for the Goma part of the trip on Friday.

So, I am 45 minutes from leaving Goma. Patrick will carry the PW torch here until he leaves on Saturday. I am looking forward to seeing my wife, kids, dogs, and getting back to ,my church family. God had shown me things I need to do at church and I am anxious to get going on them. Thanks for your prayers and I ask that you continue to pray for the work started here in Goma. Pray for Patrick in his last few days and for his safe travels home.

Grace and Peace.

Michael.

1 comment:

Becky Laswell said...

I'm glad to hear a report about your productive trip, Michael! Next step in the journey = coming home and watching some Little League! :)