Monday, May 5, 2008

And We're Back...

We'll here I am sitting in my office on my laptop thinking, "Did what I just experience really happen?" It's surreal to be back home, where did the time go? The last 25 days flew by!

Patrick and I were greeted by thunderous applause by many of our church family after we cleared immigration and customs at LAX. Patrick got through first and was about 50 feet ahead of me. As he exited the customs area to freedom, the ovation was deafening. Thanks to our church family that drove up to LAX to see us back. It touched my heart to be welcomed home with so much love.

So, what was my first meal back? Chipotle!

Well, what is next? I am determined not to let the momentum generated by this trip come to a grinding halt. Having seen what God did though our church and beyond, I know that there is more work for us to do. We will talk about our trip at church in our weekend services on May 17 and 18. What ever I put together visually, I will work to put on UTUBE, so those of you who are out of the area can see what happened. Keep checking this blog over the next couple weeks and I will let you know what is happening.

As always,

Grace and Peace,

Michael.

No comments: