Monday, May 5, 2008

No place like home, Patrick

We land at LAX. I beat Mike through customs so I was walking ahead of him by myself. I didn't really know where I was going but as I turned a corner I found I was in the right place.I thought the Beatles must have been on the same flight & standing behind me because the crowd went wild. It turns out a huge group of people from P-dub showed up at the airport to greet Mike & I. Everybody else in the airport must have thought we were famous, the roar was deafening... It was awesome, thanks guys. Seeing everybody I had been missing was touching, hearing them scream like rock & roll crazed teenagers...Priceless.

So this is the end of this journey but not the end of the mission. Your mission field, my mission field, mission work in general does not have to be on the other side of the planet & it doesn't have to cost a bunch of money. It doesn't have to start on a particular date & end when a plane lands back in your home town.
If you are a believer, you have a mission... spread the WORD, be HIS hands & feet, love people like Jesus would. It is amazing what you can do when you do it in HIS name & in HIS power. With God all things are possible.

If you would Like to here & see more about our trip, please come to Praiseworks May 17Th & 18Th. Mike & I will be sharing our experiences, Photos,& videos.

Thanks for reading.

Patrick,

John 3:30

No comments: