Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fri. April 18th, 12:04 pm Patrick. progress

This morning Mike rode in the truck & I rode the motorcycle, this is very tough terrain. We got to the river we are going to pump water from & most of the trench had already been dug! Mike & I grabbed machetes & cleared a path so we could carry the pump down to the waters edge. we got the pump next to the water & after some messing around with the motor we got the pump started...so now we have pumping water but no pipes to pump it into:-(
The ride back, Well I decided to take this new motorcycle & throw it on the ground a few times. other than some bruises & a busted fender we came out unscathed.

We are going to break for lunch & then we will go & clear a place behind the village where we are going to build a pig pen. I gotta go wash up I am filthy.

God is good.

Patrick

No comments: