Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sat 4:19, 8:00 pm Patrick

I am wore out. What a great day. Mike & I work well & quickly together. we put down & glued all the pipe. We don't have the adaptor we need to get the water from the pump into the pipe. It took a few hours & much creativity but we now have an operational, irrigated vegetable farm, success! Other than bring the money to purchase the farm this is a big part of what we came here to do. WATER IS LIFE.
We got back to the village and started to work on the pig pen. Normally I just neglect picking up after my self & in no time I have a pig pen... this is more involved. I we sunk 10 posts & nailed something like chicken wire (I guess this would be pig wire) to the posts. there is so much more to write I just can't, I'm exhausted. I'll write you in the morning.

P.


I HAVE RUN OUT OF TIME HERE AT THE CYBER CAFE. I MISS YOU GUYS I'LL WRITE MORE SOON

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus. Romans 15:5. So glad to hear that you 2 are working well toghter to get things done on the farm! May God grant you the physical strength and endurance needed to accomplish the task, C

Tara & Katelynn said...

God Bless you both and keep up the good work! May God keep you safe and healthy. We are praying for you both and give you praise and blessings during your mission!
Tara and Katelynn